Become A Partner Studio
The MAYfest Partner Studio Program is a great way for yoga studios to join our community of like-minded, passionate truth-seekers and earn free passes to the festival. Our partner studios will be asked to complete marketing tasks, such as social media posts, and encourage their students to attend. Depending on the level of studio participation, studio owners can earn up to a pair of weekend passes and potential cabin upgrades.
We’re looking to partner with studios who have:
- A minimum of 500 social media followers across Facebook & Instagram (500 total can be a combination of both)
- Evidence of a lively and engaging social media presence. (Weekly posts that garner likes, comments, and re-shares)
- Must have a current website
- Must have a physical studio address
- Email list preferred
- Studio Partners who are passionate and committed to building long lasting relationships within the yoga community
To become a partner studio, please fill out the application below by March 31, 2017.
- Once approved, partner studios will receive a packet of festival flyers and a 15% discount code to share with their students.
- MAYfest will provide digital graphics for the Studio’s website with the expectation that we will be included in the events calendar on the Studio’s site with a link to our website.
- If the studio utilizes an email newsletter, MAYfest will provide a small event graphic to be used in at least one newsletter
- Partner Studios will be expected to post at least once per week for 5 weeks. MAYfest will provide template language and required links and hashtags to use for social media content although some customization is encouraged.
- At the end of the 5 weeks, we will determine your benefits package based on your level of participation in the program. At minimum, you can earn one single day pass, your studio’s logo on both the website and in our event program guide, as well as recognition for being a Partner Studio on our social media. At most, you can earn all of the above AND a pair of weekend passes with potential cabin upgrades.
Please Contact our Partnerships Manager, Bethany Petano, for further details on how to earn your way to MAYfest for free. Her email is Bethany@mayfestny.com